At Susie Freeman Travel we are dedicated to arranging the most luxurious and memorable holidays for all our clients.
Set up in 1998, we are an independent prestige tour operator and are one of the most well known on the island of Mauritius. Over this time we have developed a quality portfolio of hotels, villas and game reserve accommodation and we ensure that our knowledge of the area and network of contacts is second to none. We only recommend hotels if we’ve been there, inspected them thoroughly and got to know the management. Plus we have even created our own star-rating system so you can chose with complete confidence. Throughout your holiday you will be our guest, entitling you to our exclusive 24/7 concierge service.
You want to be certain of expert advice when booking a holiday far afield, our diligent research combined with our genuine commitment to our clients’ needs ensures we can advise on the very best options for you. Our clients can be confident in our total discretion and confidentiality at all times.
Susie Freeman, the founder, of Susie Freeman is still directly involved with every aspect of her business and is a well known figure in Mauritius. Her numerous connections, networking skills and passion for the island have led her to create a brand synonymous with unrivalled quality travel. With her organisational flare and inspiring energy, Susie started in business by organising a charity ball in Mauritius with the support of Air Mauritius and The Residence Hotel Mauritius. Susie Freeman Travel has never looked back and has since expanded to offer bespoke holidays to The Seychelles, Southern Africa and now the Maldives.
If you would like Susie Freeman and her expert team to arrange the perfect trip away for you or if you would just like to talk through holiday options, Contact Us today.
In the UK business sector, SFT has built an excellent affiliation with the Inns of Court in London and has arranged travel for several legal conferences. SFT is also trusted to make confidential travel arrangements for many TV celebrities and personalities from the UK.
As a major charity fundraiser both in Mauritius and in the UK, Susie’s high profile activities include:
• Support for the Diabetes Association in Mauritius.
• Susie is on the committee for The Soldiers Charity in the UK supporting servicemen and women overseas and returning injured soldiers to their families.
• Susie is on the Fundraising committee for King Edward VII Hospital, London
• Sponsorship of the Susie Freeman Trophy Race at Port Louis racecourse- Mauritius.
• SFT maintains a high marketing and PR profile for Mauritius by taking advertorials in most glossy magazines in UK with privileged partners like Air Mauritius, Beachcomber, Le St Géran and Constance Hotels. By working with business partners it allows SFT to measure how effectively the advertising converts to sales
• SFT has arranged journalist trips for Tatler, House & Gardens, The Financial Times, The Telegraph and The Independent.