Occupying two islands; Chill and Play, PER AQUUM Niyama offers the most incredible range of experiences, and the most incredible amount of choice - even to the traveller who thinks that they've "seen it all".
Reached by a 40 minute seaplane journey that will offer you stunning vistas of the Indian Ocean, PER AQUUM Niyama is situated just south of Malé.
Why PER AQUUM Niyama?
PER AQUUM resorts dare to be different, with exclusive destinations that aim to redefine the luxury experience.
PER AQUUM Niyama delivers on this vision through a combination of incredible experiences, six-star attention to detail, and beautifully designed and appointed accomodation that will awaken your inner aesthete. Here's just a sample of what's on offer:
- Lime Spa - the Maldives' first 24-hour spa, dedicated to reviving your body and indulging your senses with exclusive treatments for men, women and children
- Subsix - enjoy a champagne breakfast, sub-aquatic lunch, or celebrate your marriage with a stunning ceremony in this amazing underwater space
- 12 dining options including destination dining, and a range of cuisines including Asian avant-garde, African and Mediterranean
- A full watersports programme including Catamarans, windsurfing, kitesurfing, parasailing and kayaks
- Expeditions and immersive experiences with the in-house marine biologist
- Cookery school with classes in African, South American, Chinese and Japanese cuisine
- Extreme games zone with consoles, simulators and full-on sporting activities
- Explorers Children's Club offering expert care and activities to ignite the imagination
PER AQUUM Niyama features a collection of 134 studios, suites and pavilions which dot both islands and extend out over the lagoon. From modern Beach Studios right through to the unrivalled luxury of 'The Crescent' (an exclusive playground of 5 ultra-chic villas with private pools, staff and its own programme of entertainment), you are guaranteed to feel at one with nature whilst enjoying all of the comforts you would come to expect from the PER AQUUM group of resorts.
With a range of options available including jacuzzis, infinity pools, spa treatment areas and even private cocktail bars - your only difficulty will be choosing which one to stay in!
Make it extra special
If you're taking friends and family away for the holiday of a lifetime, then we simply have to recommend The Crescent. Who wouldn't enjoy having their own private chef, dedicated Thakurus (butlers), private barbecues, sunset dhoni cruises and island drumming experience?
If you're holidaying as a couple or just with your very nearest and dearest, then you simply must book some time to really explore the ocean in the company of the resort's resident marine biologist. Adopt a coral, embark on a turtle quest and snorkel the house reef, all whilst honing your underwater photography skills. You'll leave with a head full of memories and holiday photos that your friends will demand to see.