You are here: Home » Africa
Southern Africa & Safari
There is so much that Southern Africa has to offer, it is hard to believe that it is only 11 hours away from London. Whether your tastes are for an immersive safari experience, exploring the majesty of the mountains, or elegant wine sampling, you’ll find yourself wanting to return time and again to this beautiful country.
Where to stay
As we cover the entirety of Southern Africa, including Cape Town, Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe, deciding where to stay can feel overwhelming. This is why our approach to planning your perfect holiday begins with understanding what you want to experience:
- For beautiful beaches, lagoons and the chance to drive through some of the prettiest parts of the Garden Route then try Hermanus.
- If you’re searching for the perfect safari, or the chance to show your children the ‘Big Five’, then our favoured safari lodges will make sure that everyone has the time of their life.
- If The Winelands are calling you, then let us take you on a tour of The Cape that will connect you to some of the most incredible moments in Southern Africa’s history as well as increasing your connoisseur credentials.
- For something really special, we can arrange for you to sample the delights of both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean by tailoring a break that combines the wild beauty of Southern Africa with a stay in paradise in Mauritius or the Seychelles (or both!).
Wherever you choose to stay, Mother Nature puts on the most incredible show. Our selected accommodation has been specifically designed to maximise your enjoyment of some of the most striking scenery the world has to offer. Click on the images to view our featured lodges, villas and very special places.
We don't believe in 'one-size-fits-all' when it comes to safaris, which is why we're delighted to be able to offer a range of experiences thanks to our incredible connections and partnerships with some of the best lodges and private parks.
Contact us to find out more about:
- Tracking on foot or horseback with your very own private guide
- Family-friendly safaris with activities designed to ignite your child's sense of adventure
- A range of accommodation from luxury tented suites to family lodges complete with staff
- Safari + spa
- Fair Trade Tourism accredited lodges
Whether honeymooning or holidaying as a group of friends and family, we'll make your safari experience one to treasure.
What you say about us:
Very much enjoying Paradise Cove and they couldn't do more for us, all because we are Susie Freeman guests! What a wonderful reputation you have here.
Mike & Judy Good