Honeymoon Competition Winners Announced Susie Freeman Travel recently attended Brides the Show in London to provide hundreds of brides to be and their grooms honeymoon destination advice. Couples were also given the chance to enter our competition in partnership with Beachcomber Hotels to win a honeymoon to Mauritius. To see who the lucky winners were and for more honeymoon advice click here.
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa offers the best of both worlds, whether it's relaxation or adventure you are looking for. If you are a keen golfer, you have the opportunity to play on their challenging 18 hole golf course, or if relaxation is the order of the day you may opt for the real Spa, housed in a thatched Mauritian Villa. Dinarobin's latest restaurant, Umami, offers pan asian cuisine with a warm and attentive service Read more...
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Latest Advice for Travellers: British Airways will be banning the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from all its operated flights from 23:59 (local time wherever you are in the world) on the evening of Tuesday 25 October. Emirates, Air Mauritius and Air Seychelles have already implemented a ban on all of thier worldwide flights. Read more...
What you say about us:
We loved your extra touches - the card before we left, the welcome rum at the airport, the beach bag... We will be delighted to recommend you and Mauritius to lots of people.
Robin & Olivia Collett
The Susie Freeman Promise
At Susie Freeman Travel we specialise in arranging bespoke holidays to destinations that deliver on your holiday desires. Here's what we promise:
- Susie personally selects all of our 5* and 6* resorts - we only recommend destinations that we know
- Accommodation options include safari lodges with staff, ocean villas and beach-side family residences
- Private facilities include rainfall showers, infinity pools, verandas and sun decks
- Dine, dive, safari, honeymoon and play sport in some of the most select Indian Ocean destinations
- 24 hour concierge service comes as standard for all Susie Freeman Travel clients
- Enjoy spa treatments under the ocean, in your villa or on a private beach
- Practise yoga under the tuition of an experienced Yogi on a deserted island or ocean platform
- Tour some of the best dive sites in the world in the company of a skilled marine biologist
- Indulge in gastronomic experiences with world-class chefs
- Feel like the only couple on the island - we'll share with you the most secluded, and romantic, places to marry and honeymoon
- All holidays are individually tailored to meet our clients' needs - we believe that everything is possible
Founded in 1998, Susie Freeman Travel has grown by word of mouth to become one of the best known tour operators in Mauritius. Client demand led us to expand our services to Southern Africa, the Seychelles and the Maldives. We are fully ATOL bonded and annually audited, and can assure clients of repatriation assistance in the event of an emergency or crisis.